Commercial Lines Producer:
Represent Lee/O’Keefe in the community and acquire new business insurance clients.
- Produce revenue through sales to new and existing clients with emphasis on carrier appetites.
- Cultivate prospective clients and provide service to existing clients according to their needs.
- Assist fellow agency producers and/or support staff to acquire or retain clients when necessary.
- Prepare and implement an individual business plan and establish production goals.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships in the community and with carrier personnel.
Work Traits and Skills:
- Have or obtain Illinois Insurance License and maintain continuing education requirements.
- Must have a firm understanding of professional and industry standards and practices.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to act independently, balance priorities and deliver work on a timely basis.
- Must provide own vehicle and maintain a valid Illinois State Driver’s License.